Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diamond Camera Crane

Last year I bought a camera crane off Ebay. The seller no longer has them or doesn't have them listed now but it was called a Diamond Crane.

This put me on a quest to find a good tripod for it. Frankly it's heavy and I didn't care to put it on one of my Weifengs. Recently I acquired a speaker tripod for a huge and heavy Peavy speaker and it works great. My brother offered some welding duties and we made a base plate for it.

Though I've used it a few times before I feel much more comfortable with it on the new tripod. Today i set it up with the monitor and worked with it some more. Plus I took some photos and shot some footage with it.


I do need to get more weights for it though. Here are a few photos I took of it ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete