Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flying Weather

Flying the Blue Skies!
I love winter. I'm one of those guys that would rather be cold than hot. But this winter has been wet & windy, and there was not much time to fly! It seems that each time I could go out and fly my model airplanes it is either raining, just rained, or it's just too cold.

But here in Mississippi the month of March promises some nice weather. It may be chilly at times and there will be a cold snap or two but for the most part, we are moving into flying weather. I'm glad, cause there is only so much you can do on a simulator.

I have two planes now, the Super Cub & The Sensei, both are itching to get into the air. I also have a new place to fly, it's at a friends house near Moselle. I have to get out there soon and get used to the place. It's a large field of grass and it's very flat, good for landings.

In the meantime I found a cool video from "Bob" who is flying a Sensei from a boat! This is pretty awesome! The Sensei does not come with the floats that replace the landing gear, you can buy them separably.  Probably would be a good investment as we have plenty of lakes around here.

Enjoy the video and come back often for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment